Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Photo

Just a-swinging.

This week brought cold, cloudy, windy days. All the same, Shortbread had her first experience swinging at the park. To say she was delighted would be an understatement. Squealing, screaming, kicking her chubby legs as fast as she could and laughing a crazy deep belly laugh, she was beyond delighted. I'll never forget swinging her for the first time. How fun to be a baby and get to swing! I hope you have a fun weekend with many new memories.

3 comments:

Susan Lindquist said...

I remember those days! I loved it when Sara (my middle child) would kick and laugh so hard that the swing would bounce up and down ... which lead to laughing and kicking even harder!

Thanks for that memory, Audra!

S said...

Very sweet moment! I found you at SouleMama...you're welcome to visit us at http://www.makehappyblog.com/

Susan Lindquist said...

Leaving my test comment for you ... ;-)